Budgetary pressures are affecting local authorities
The need arises to look outside the box to make budgets go further.
This is where SGW Payroll can help…
What SGW Payroll can do for you?
- Calculate gross to net pay and deductions according to current government legislation
- Calculate pension contributions
- Our payrolls can include both council staff and councillors allowances
- Maintain payroll records in accordance with statutory requirements
- Handle pay awards and increments
- Complete flexibility to satisfy individual needs and requirements
- Calculate SSP, SMP, SPP, SAP, Student Loan Recovery, Court order administration
- Provide salary sacrifice scheme (Children Vouchers, Cycle to work etc), GAYE (Give as you earn)
- Payment of salaries and wages direct to employee bank accounts via BACs
- Produce management information for accounts and budget control
- Itemise payslips providing an employer copy via e-mail or post
- Produce and submit reports to the HMRC
- Calculate statutory and occupational sickness, maternity, paternity and adoption pay
- Administer expense reimbursement
- Produce year end pension returns
- Prepare and submit P11D tax returns associated with expenses and benefits
- Provide where required payment of deductions to the HMRC, Pension Agencies and other third parties
Why SGW Payroll?
SGW Payroll has over 400 years combined experience offering reliable and cost effective payroll solutions for councils and other local authority departments. Our fully managed and bespoke payroll packages can alleviate the time pressures put upon local clerks and finance managers.
Need more information about our Payroll Services for Local Authorities
Simply get in touch and our friendly staff will be happy to assistGo back