Our HR Services
Over recent years HR has become increasingly prominent within a business, with employees being more aware of their rights together with HR legislation and best practice changing constantly…
Many employers will often muddle through themselves, ask their accountants for advice, look up a generic answer on the internet or call ACAS. They often leave an issue until it becomes a problem before they
This is where SGW Payroll can help, we can make sure you are 100% legally covered ensuring you administration is compliant.
SGW Payroll together with our partner ‘Your HR Lawyer’ who are leading UK HR experts, give you HR support with bespoke packages to suit your individual business.
Employer Protect Compliance Package
- Company HR Audit
- Drafts of vital HR Documents
- Pack of HR Forms and Letters
Employer Protect HR + Package
All of the Employer Protect Compliance package plus:
- A HR Lawyer will be appointed to you
- Unlimited advice
Whatever level of HR and employment law support you need including:
- Visit your premises to carry out an onsite audit of your current HR practices and documents and report on our findings
- Draft a new offer letter, contract of employment and employee handbook containing your HR policies and procedures
- provide a pack of HR template forms and letters
- Subscribe you to our monthly HR and employment law newsletters
- Appoint a HR Lawyer to be your primary point of contact for all dealings
- Provide unlimited HR and employment law advice on day to day HR issues (subject to our Fair Usage Policy)
- Provide Employment Tribunal Representation
- Provide legal expenses insurance to cover your legal fees, settlements and awards of compensations (Subject to Terms & Conditions)
Did you know?
- If you do not obtain proof of an employee’s right to work in the UK you could face fines up to £10,000?
- You need to issue employees with a contract of employment within the first two months of joining you? Failure to do so can result in a penalty!
- From recruitment to dismissal and beyond, we can support clients with all employment related matters
- We provide the best of both worlds with greater, technical know how than the average HR specialists and greater practical HR experience than the average employment lawyer
- All clients are appointed their own legal representative who will be their primary point of contact throughout their working partnership, building a relationship with your business and identifying your individual needs
- We are available to answer your questions / queries
- We can tailor our services to suit individual business requirements
Why SGW Payroll?
HR laws and practices change all the time. We will include a HR audit which will identify any potential issues in your HR processes and provide you with recommendations to improve them.
We will ensure that your contracts of employment are up to date with employment law. If they are not, you may have trouble enforcing them. We can provide documents drafted by solicitors that comply with the law and best practice and provide the additional protection your business needs.
We will advise what to do when your employee tells you that they are pregnant; they raise a grievance against a manager; their performance is not up to scratch; or they complain about risk to health and safety. We will offer you unlimited advice from an employment lawyer.
We will provide in-house management training to make your managers better at managing their staff.
Employment Tribunal Representation
Dealing with a tribunal claim can be stressful, time consuming and expensive. We will provide you with specialist employment law advice from people experienced in dealing with HR matters which will hopefully prevent a claim, and in the event of a tribunal our team will stand by their advice and represent you.
About ‘Your HR Lawyer’
‘Your HR Lawyer’ is a privately owned HR and employment law specialist. Managing Director Nickie Harding has specialised in this area for over 12 years. She is supported by a team of qualified employment lawyers and HR professionals who have a breadth of experience.
The team at ‘Your HR Lawyer’ are a friendly team who will strive to manage your employees issues with as little disruption to your business as possible.
Their clients are spread nationally from small family owned businesses to companies employing 1200 in the UK. Read more
Meet the Team…
Nickie Elenor – Managing Director
Solicitor specialising in employment law since 2000