What is AUTO ENROLMENT all about?
The Government and Media keep talking about Auto Enrolment and Pension Schemes, but what does it really mean?
- The law on workplace pensions has changed
- All employers are legally required to automatically enrol certain staff into a pension scheme and make contributions
- Employers have to tell their staff about the scheme they plan to enrol them in to and allow other staff to join if they request to do so.
Don’t leave everything until the last minute, ACT NOW…
- Do you know your staging date?
- Have you got a pension scheme in place?
- How are you going to manage the communication, correspondence and logistics of the scheme?
- What contribution are you going to pay into the scheme?
GOOD NEWS, SGW PAYROLL CAN HELP!
- We can manage your Auto Enrolment for you
- Competitive prices
- Leaving you time to concentrate on managing your business
HERE IS HOW, take a look at our packages we offer:
We can help with your Auto Enrolment
If we run your payroll, we can now offer so much more with our Auto Enrolment support...
SGW Payroll is very flexible, letting you decide which elements
of Auto Enrolment are best suited to your business.
We offer the following:
- Auto Enrolment Setup
- Payday Audit - Staff are assessed each pay day and a report is sent to the client indicating any change of circumstances and staff eligibility for Auto Enrolment.
- Clients Pension Data - SGW Payroll will send the client pension payment data to be uploaded by the client to their pension provider in the format of the pension provider being used by the client.
- Communication Letters - SGW Payroll will produce the appropriate letters to be sent to the clients staff at every stage prior to, at and after the staging date. We will also write to the staff about the change in legislation.
- Communication to Pension Provider - SGW Payroll will upload the pension reports directly to the clients pension provider on behalf of the client.
Any enquiries from the pension provider will initially be dealt with by
SGW Payroll. Currently available for NEST and NOW Pensions.